If you are familiar using gmail for personal and want to use the same service for Business ? then G suite from Google will be suitable for all your needs for Business email exchange. You will also get access to some more google products such as Calendar , Drive , docs etc.
Your business email includes
- A custom business email address
- A Google domain that lets you own your custom email address
- More Google Drive storage (30 GB)
- Easy to access through gmail app.
- Create multiple email address for different section such as sales , info.
Check more about Price and Plans.
So before creating business email address you should have
- any Gmail account or sign up at Get email for your business
- Domain name ( www.companyname.com) which can also be purchased while signing up or already own a domain and hosting from another seller then you can use the same but just need to follow steps to authenticate yourself.
How to use G suite email in Contact form
In traditional method email for your website has to be created from hosting account.
Example if want to use firstname.lastname@example.org then i have to login to my Bluehost hosting space and set up email for my domain. Now Bluehost will act as email server for sending , receiving and storing emails. Each time i have to login hosting account or webmail service ( not friendly) and check new emails.
Most people follow email forwarding option to send copy of email to personal email so they get notified quickly. This legacy process is also applicable for Contact Us page where visitor fill the form and submit for any query.
Using G suite same example email can be created as email@example.com ( after completing all authentication) but any message sent through contact form will not be delivered since the webpage is hosted on Bluehost and email server has been configured to use Bluehost.
Also Check out – Create Simple contact form for beginners
Let’s see how to change Email Routing setting by changing MX entry
Use G suite as Email address for Contact form
After logged into Hosting account check for the Domain Manager or to DNS manager for Domain.
Example in Bluehost Click Domains -> Click the Domain name ->DNS Zone editor ( Manage DNS )
- before changes , default mail exchange will be
Delete the record
2. Refresh the page to add New values
3. Fill the below details one by one to add records. Also refresh the page each time to reflect the changes.
Thus MX records for gmail has been configured. Now G suite can be used to receive Message from Contact Us page as Email. Further Email exchange could be done from Gmail for Business.